There are many ways to help around Hosanna, click around below to see how!
- Scrip Program
- Volunteer Opportunities to reduce tuition cost
- Work for Hosanna & nurture minds in faith and academics
ORDER YOUR SCRIP
Start earning tuition credit by purchasing gift cards from Hosanna Christian Academy. We provide you three easy ways to purchase scrip. In a hurry, drop by the Business Office and choose from the selection we carry.
- Order Scrip Online
- Purchase Scrip-To-Go (available in the School Business Office)
- Reload your Scrip Cards
WHAT IS SCRIP?
“Scrip” is an easy way to raise money for your own tuition and Hosanna Christian. “Scrip” is what our gift card program is called. We sell gift cards from 100’s of retailers, local and national.
- They are sold at face value – use them as gifts or to do your everyday shopping, groceries, gas, eating out, clothes, coffee, home improvements, travel, etc.
HOW DOES SCRIP WORK?
The gift cards are bought at a discount, we sell them at face value. The difference is the profit, which goes as a credit to your tuition account and into Hosanna Christian’s account.
- 45% of the profit is credited back to your tuition account
- 45% of the profit goes to Hosanna Christian’s account
- 10% of the profit is for the management of the program, credit card fees, shipping, and supplies.
- The best part of “Scrip” is that you put your regular household shopping dollars to work. You earn money for your tuition without spending a single additional penny. Just spend your regular shopping dollars on “Scrip” and use at the participating stores like cash.
You purchase these scrip cards for the week:
- $150 Fred Meyers, groceries and gas$10 Starbucks
- $25 Applebee’s
- $10 Subway
- $15 iTunes
You’ve earned $5.20 towards your tuition in one week! Just with your regular shopping!
HOW DOES SCRIP WORK?
Just follow these 4 easy steps:
- Go to www.shopwithscrip.com and click on “Create Account”
- Fill in all required information – our School’s Enrollment Code 3457596B1L837
- Choose 2 challenge questions and provide answers
- Start shopping!
Orders will be emailed directly to your scrip coordinator.
Payment needs to be received anytime before 9:00 am on order days for the order to be processed. Drop payments off in the Business Office.
Scrip Coordinator – Chelsea Wesley
We carry many great brands in the Business Office for immediate purchase.
RELOAD YOUR SCRIP CARDS
Create an account online and reload scrip cards purchased from Hosanna Christian:
Scrip Now! (Electronic scrip certificates)
Create an account with ShopWithScrip.com and purchase scrip now! From these retailers:
Volunteer Incentive Plan
Volunteers are the VIPs of Hosanna!
To encourage our volunteers, a new incentive plan is now replacing the discontinued Servant’s Heart program. Volunteer Incentive Plan, or VIP, is open to all Hosanna families. Each family member will turn in a volunteer hours report. These hours will be tracked in the office and tallied just before the end of each semester.
Each person who volunteered at the school prior to the end of the year will be invited to a special appreciation event, as a thank you from the school.
Every five hours worked = one entry into a drawing for a $200 tuition deduction
Three names will be drawn each semester! You do not need to be present to win.
This incentive plan is one small way of thanking each volunteer for their support of Hosanna. Click here to download a printable Volunteer Form.
Our major fundraising events of the year are:
- 5th Annual Freedom Raffle – During the Freedom raffle, families will sell raffle tickets that will give the buyer a chance to win 12 amazing prizes in 2019. Prizes will include a gun safe, Yeti coolers, Honda generator, kayaks, and a drawing for a seven-night stay in Maui! Each student will be asked to sell a minimum of four tickets, and they will be encouraged to sell more with fun incentives. Details on the raffle will be sent out soon.
- Shepherd’s Market – This is a Hosanna tradition, and we are grateful for the volunteers who run this event. Family/student involvement will include the traditional assistance with serving at Martha’s Kitchen, set-up and clean-up. Shepherd’s Market is November 16-17, 2019.
- Denim and Diamonds Dinner Auction – Denim and Diamonds is a popular, fun, and profitable event. Denim and Diamonds is scheduled for March 15, 2019. If you have time to help with Denim and Diamonds in any way, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Tawn Coleman.
- Spring Car Wash – The spring car wash will be done on an “as needed” basis. Our hope is the other fund raisers will be successful enough for us to forgo the car wash. WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FOREGO THIS FUNDRAISER THE LAST FIVE YEARS, BECAUSE OF YOUR HARD WORK!
- Group Fundraisers – School policy requires that all group fundraisers for sports, student trips, boosters, etc. be approved by the school administrator. If you have an idea, please set up a time to see me.
Fundraising is an essential part of the ministry of Hosanna. Thank you in advance for your participation in these events.