Join Our Team!
In preparation for next year, we are interviewing for various positions. We look forward to meeting our new team members! Do you love Christ? Are you excited to teach through a Biblical Worldview? Read on!
Senior High Teaching Position
Seeking mature Christians to fill various teaching positions. Depending on degrees and experience, positions will include a combination of Sr. High English and Electives.
- We are a private Christian school. Applicants must have a clear Christian testimony
- Possess the ability to work gracefully with parents, students and staff to develop a unified and successful educational program
- Demonstrate the ability to accept and carry out responsibilities and make competent, professional decisions.
- Eagerly participate in professional development
- Respectfully submit and be loyal to Hosanna Christian
- Computer Skills to employ grading program and communicate with parents
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Develop lesson plans
- Provide classroom instruction
- Assist in total school program and extra-curricular activities
- Maintain clear, open and professional communication with parents
- Integrate Biblical principles and perspectives throughout all curriculums from a Biblical worldview
- Minimum BA/BS Degree
- ACSI Temporary Standard or Professional Teaching Certificate (or willingness to acquire)
- OR State Teaching Certificate (Preferred, not mandatory)
- Jr/Sr High Classroom Teaching Experience
- Committed Christian Life/Testimony
- Commitment to Biblical Worldview philosophy of education
- A passion to work with young people
Please submit letter of interest and current resume with application to email@example.com
or mail to:
Attn: Joan Wonsley
5000 Hosanna Way
Klamath Falls, OR 97603
Full Time: 10-month contract
Salary Range: $23,000 – $30,000
Benefits: $400 Medical Stipend, Long Term Disability